Our Organic Tea Tree essential oil is extracted from the leaves and figs of the Melaleuca Alternifolia plant by steam distillation. It has a spicy but pleasant aroma and is transparent in colour. Tea Tree oil is one of the most commonly used essential oils and is known to have excellent healing properties. It is a must-have in your arsenal as it is considered to be one of the most powerful stimulants for the immune system. It has been reputed to protect from viruses, bacterial and fungal infections, it is used to disinfect wounds and to relieves muscle pains. The oil iswell-known for giving relief from cough, cold and congestion, and for aiding in the faster healing of wounds, the reduction of dandruff and hair loss. It tends to stimulate blood circulation and hormone secretions.
*All claims are based upon external clinical, lab and consumer studies done on specific ingredients. All are based on twice-daily use. Results may vary.
– As an ingredient in natural hand sanitizer;
– As an ingredient in a natural repellent;
– As an antiseptic for small cuts and abrasions;
– For accelerated healing of skin wounds;
– For the treatment of acne;
– As an aid in the fight against nail fungus;
– To relieve the symptoms of inflamed or irritated skin;
– As an aid in the fight against dandruff;
– As an ingredient in a universal natural detergent;
– For aromatherapy.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea tree) Oil*
*Certified Organic Ingredient
For external use only. Always dilute. Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, mucous membranes and sensitive areas.